Terms & Conditions
*WYONG GOLF CLUB LIMITED
• ONLINE BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS**
WYONG GOLF CLUB DOES NOT REFUND ONLINE PAYMENTS UNLESS THE COURSE IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED.
• Successful online bookings will receive an automatic confirmation via email.
• No further confirmation is required.
• The internet booking system is directly linked to the reservation software. You will only be contacted if the Club has a query regarding your booking. If a confirmation email is not received, the customer must check that the email entered is correct. If you have a query, question, or problems with the Club’s Booking System, please telephone (02) 43521361 . As proof of your booking, you will be required to provide the reference number or details of the credit card used to secure the booking when you report to the Pro-shop on the day of your game.
• The Club reserves the right to alter tee-times without notice due to circumstances outside the Club’s control e.g. lightning or other adverse weather conditions, slow play, or course renovations.
TEE TIME MODIFICATIONS
• Bookings cannot be modified online. Changes to tee times can only be made by telephoning the Club’s Pro-shop on (02) 43521361 or by sending a detailed email to email@example.com together with a copy of the original confirmation email. No guarantee can be given for the requested date/time.
• Should you wish to modify or change your booking to an alternative time or date, you must contact the Club’s Pro-shop, at least 48 hours before the reserved tee time on (02) 43521361 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Pro Shop Manager will confirm availability of the new tee time date and time, and when modifications cannot be processed immediately, a credit note will be issued.
• Should you not be able to confirm a rescheduled tee time, a credit note will be provided. To redeem your credit, you are required to reschedule the tee times at a mutually agreed time. Credit notes are issued for TEE TIMES ONLY.
• The Club reserves the right to refuse a credit note if you did not provide 48 hours’ notice to the Club’s Pro-shop.
• If a player in a pre-booked and prepaid tee time is unable to play, the Club’s Pro-shop must be advised within 48 hours. If less than 48 hours’ notice is provided, the Club reserves the right to provide a credit note for the unused tee-time.
• You must report to the Club’s Pro-shop at least 20 minutes before your tee-time. Should you not do so, you may risk cancellation of your tee-time, and in this event, a credit note will not be provided.
• Credit notes must be used in full before the credit note expiry date. Partial credits will not be re-issued once they have expired.
• In exceptional circumstances, the Pro Shop Manager or their delegate may issue a refund. Refunds will only be paid towards the credit card used to secure the booking. In the event of a refund, the credit card details must be supplied with the corresponding security pin number.
• Refunds will be issued as soon as possible after the credit card details have been confirmed, but within seven days.
• The Club has a number of rules that social golfers must observe. A copy of these rules can be reviewed here. The Club reserves the right to remove social golfers from the course if these rules are not adhered to. These rules are consistent with the etiquette of the game as outlined by the R&A in the rules of golf and are monitored by Club staff.
• All patrons utilizing the Club’s golf course must observe any lawful directions given by the Club’s Directors or employees. Failure to do so may result in your removal from the golf course.
• No refunds will be given in the event that the customer is removed from the course.
• In the event that bookings are made in multiples and a player does not appear to play, no refund will be given for the player who has failed to appear. In the event that a player is unavailable to play for a pre-booked tee time, 48 hours’ notice must be given to the Club’s Pro-shop, and a credit note for the tee time will be issued. The credit note will be issued and must be used at a mutually agreed time.
Golf is a recreational activity that involves a risk that you may suffer harm while playing golf.
Particular risks of harm while playing golf may include:
• Being hit by a golf ball hit by another person
• Being hit by a golf club being swung by another person
• Falling or slipping on an uneven or slippery surface or slope on the golf course
• Being hit by an object thrown from course machinery
• Being hit by a golf cart or other vehicle
• Being hit by lightning or suffering harm during extreme weather.
Calling up on Par 3 holes
It is compulsory to call up the group behind you on holes 4, 13 and 15th. All players in your group must stand behind the screens provided while the players behind are hitting their tee-shots.
As a licensed premises committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons, Wyong Golf Club strictly prohibits the bringing of external alcoholic beverages onto the premises. All patrons are required to purchase and consume alcohol available on-site in accordance with local licensing laws. This policy aims to ensure responsible drinking, regulatory compliance, and the overall well-being of our guests. We appreciate your cooperation in maintaining a positive and enjoyable atmosphere at Wyong Golf Club.